- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/2 cup margaine
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (can use Splenda brown sugar blend if you want)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup semi-swee, mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt
- Using an electric mixer (i.e. my sweet Kitchen aid, beat the margarine, sugar and brown sugar until well combined. Add egg and vanilla and beat to combine.
- Gradually add flour mixture and beat until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto baking sheets. Bake for approximately 10 minutes.